Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

We're celebrating Renaissance Style May 18th! During English class that day, we will have our "GLADFEST - Renaissance Faire." In preparation for our celebration, I am going to need some help with main dishes (lasgana, shepherd's pie, chicken wings or drumettes, baked ziti, etc). If you can help, please see me ASAP, or post it here. I also want you to dress up if you can (it's extra points).

Here is a slideshow from last year's Renaissance Faire. Remember, that only Ms. Davis and I did it last year. This year, it's the whole school. See why we need your help :o) LOL!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Shakespeare Day!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Check out the sites below for some ideas:
http://www.renfaire.com/
http://www.party411.com/theme127.html
http://www.42explore2.com/renaissance.htm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/shakespeare_william.shtml
Wear your toga in honor of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar! Below are sites to help you form your toga Remember, you have to wear your uniform under your toga, no exceptions :o)
http://www.howtomakeatoga.info/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPaFtZIZmfk
http://how-to-make-a-toga.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

geisatiti19 said...

mrs i can help in anything

Unknown said...

I would like to help out at the Renaissance Faire.

Erika M
Period 2 & 4

@|\|TH0|\|Y Per.1 said...

i would help just because your impeccable

MelissaPP4 said...

Good morning,
I wanted to let you know that Ashley G. Laysu B and I, Melissa P. would love to help with the Faire on Tuesday. As a group we will be making one main dish- baked ziti. We will also dress up and help out. As you know we all are in FFEA so we will be sucurities and help you.

love you ♥

Cesy Giggles said...

Mrs.Rodriguez

I just wanted to let you know that my friens,Wendy Guzman&Mariana Silva and I want to help in anything thats needed. =)

Anonymous said...

hey Mrs.Rodriguez, I'm planning on bringing potato salad. Is that fine? Let me know.

Ashley Colon
Period.3

nataliam3 said...

Hey Mrs.Rodriguez I will be bringing macaroni fruit salad and if you need any help whatsoever i will be there to help you. :)

Mrs. Rodriguez, the teacher who loves you! said...

All sounds good. Cecilia, I am not sure if your friends can help me all day. I will check.

LOVE YOU ALL!

nataliam3 said...

hey Mrs.Rodriguez by the way the macaroni fruit salad that i will be bringing has to be refrigerated until it will be ready to eat or else it will spoil so can you please find a place so that i will be able to put it in until its time to be served please and thank you. :)

Laysu said...

Andrea araujo- period 3

Is bringing white rice.... Thanks

HugoGomez said...

ill help

summershaWt said...

i would like to help out as well :)

@|\|TH0|\|Y Per.1 said...

mss. thank you it was funn i love it and love you as a teacher your the best bye ilt ttyl.g

Mrs. Rodriguez, the teacher who loves you! said...

Thanks, Anthony, it was my pleasure!
Love ya!