Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Extra Credit for Periods 5 & 6

Scholarship for college education: $2500
Extra credit points in C-Rod's class: 30
Knowing you are one step closer to going to college: PRICELESS

If you would like some extra credit, here you go: CLICK HERE TO SEE THE RULES OF THIS SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY

I will need the application and the essay on a USB drive by Monday, May 3rd. I will proofread it, and you can make the improvements on 5/4. I will mail it on 5/5 for you. This is 30 points extra credit. You will only get the credit if you cover all of the requirements stated on the link.

SMILE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss did you see that one of the requirements is U.S. citizenship...? That kindof sucks for those of us who need the extra credit/scholarship money and are not citizens... :(

Mrs. Rodriguez, the teacher who loves you! said...

I know, mama. Just write the essay, and I will still give you extra credit. Once you obtain citizenship, or if there is a scholarship that is applicable to your situation, you will be ready to go with an essay in hand. Why don't we work on your citizenship status soon? I can help you.

Smile, love you!